JustPublics@365 Social Justice Topic Series
Our social justice topic series extend and deepen the work of the JustPublics@365 Summits, the #InQ13 participatory, open, online course (POOC) based in East Harlem, and the MediaCamp workshops. So far, the series have resulted in the following:
- Imagining New York City After Stop-and-Frisk, read the eBook or download the PDF.
- From Punishment to Public Health, read the eBook or download the PDF.
- Scholarly Communication in the Digital Era for the Public Good, read the eBook.
- Activist East Harlem, read the eBook.
- Media Skills for Academics, read the eBook or download the Social Media Toolkit for Academics (PDF).
In each series, we feature academics, activists, and journalists who will share their research, experiences, and perspectives on a given topic. We do this through blog posts, podcasts, and infographics on the JustPublics@365 website and social media channels. Each topic series is then be compiled into free downloadable e-books. We encourage individuals, community activists, academics and journalists, to use these e-books as a teaching, organizing, media-making or research tools.
Pingback: Bill de Blasio and The Future of Stop and Frisk | JustPublics@365